0.14.0 Build 2
Very quickly after the beta release, we have a build 2 for you. To answer some common questions:
There will be no Ender Pearls in 0.14.0 - it was entered into a chengelog unintentionally. Sorry!
Some tweaks and bug fixes were implemented so feel free to test those out and see if everything is working as it should. And as always - have fun.
- Destroy particles for Item Frames.
- Zombies drop a head when killed by Charged Creepers.
- Moved the drag progress bar from under your finger in Dropper, Hopper and Dispenser menus.
- Item Frames don't disappear or corrupt when suspending the app.
- Leather armor remains tinted when placed in an Item Frames.
- TNT Minecarts don't explode anymore after reloading the world.
- Fixed a crash caused by placing detector rails.
- Anvils don't require XP in creative anymore.
- Cauldron potion particles aren't black anymore.
- Pumpkin Helmet overlays don't mess up anymore when changing UI scale.
- Fixed a potential crash on quit.
- Items aren't duplicated anymore when thrown in a portal.
- Anvil, Furnace and Enchantment Table don't duplicate items anymore.
- Fixed lighting of Item Frames.
- Destroying an Item Frame doesn't destroy the block behind it anymore.
- Can now remove an item in an Item Frame without destroying it (still broken in Survival).
- Mob heads are now less weird while riding boats.
- Witches' forehead is now normal.
- Eggs now correctly break when thrown on half slabs.
- Pixels are more orderly on Zombie Villager's legs.
- Charged Creepers overlay now animates.
- Missing pixels from the Leather Armor are now back.