Best ways to report a bug!
We are very happy you want to participate in beta testing of new update.
If you want to report an existing bug to us, please check the suggestions below. Reporting an issue properly helps us resolve it faster!
- Check that you are using the latest version of the game.
- Check to see if you can make the bug happen again (i.e., reproduce it) or if it was a one-off problem. This is really helpful info!
- Make sure the bug you are about to report was not submitted previously by someone else. You can search for all unresolved bugs by typing mcpe unresolved into the quick search. If you add more keywords describing your bug you can see if it has already been reported! If it has been reported, please add a comment on the existing ticket instead of creating a new one.
- If you have multiple issues to report, submit one ticket for each issue in Jira. Multiple bugs in one report will be removed as invalid.
- Post a screenshot (if possible) and a brief description of the bug.
- Identify if you are using any mods, if you are in survival or creative and if you are in single player, local multiplayer or online multiplayer.
- Include the steps to reproduce your bug, if possible.
- Include what you saw happen and what you expected to happen.
- Check out a video on how to report a bug in Jira here!
Please visit Minecraft: Pocket Edition Jira section to report a bug.
We will gather reported bugs frequently and will test them further then fix them as soon as we can. Some bugs require much, much more work than others. Please do not ask when a specific bug will be fixed. We hope it will happen as soon as possible, but there are many things going on at the same time. There is no need to report a bug again if it was not fixed in a previous version.